Social Icons

.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

No'va Promo Poster WIP


 No'va is the fourth book in the Wisdom Novels® series, and first book that starts Red Moon Rising trilogy. With this story, the reader dives into the past when the first four humans discover the world of Healers. 

Even though I am still developing the initial storyline behind No'va, I wanted a bonus poster with my next book signing that will be included with book three Healer. Now that the first trilogy is complete, I can focus on the really juicy stuff coming up!!

Want to join me at the November Book Signing? 


Saturday, November 21 / 11:30am-2:30pm

The complete Blue Moon Rising Trilogy will be available
Limited 1st Edition Book Three "Healer" will have a poster included

Buckingham Antique Mall 13150 Midlothian Tpke, Midlothian, Virginia 23113


No comments: