Social Icons

.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

SCBWI

This is why I love being a member of SCBWI (society of children's books, writers & illustrators) because I get cool stuff in the mail!

So this morning I was browsing through their quarterly magazine when I came across a site known as issuu.com. So I checked it out. The article written on it suggested that it helped offer free sample chapters for potential readers who might want to try your published works in the future. It's a simple program, it's free, and all you do is click on the link and your book opens up. Simple as that. 

Now, I uploaded a PDF version of my novel so that it looks like how it's laid out in the actual book. So that's cool. I don't have to worry about clicking on extra links like you had to do in another version I had uploaded to my site earlier.

This is way better. Way. Better. And fast.

No comments: