Social Icons

.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So I'm doing these cute little images for a to-be author. He wrote a series of poems and short stories and has sent them off to a publisher. I'm crossing my fingers that they enjoy cute stories, because the greatest thing out of publishing is being on a shelf with other recognized artists and authors. That's where I'd like to be.

It's been a long haul, what with the novel, commissions, and doing my own art. But my name is starting to get recognized. Starting. Now... I didn't say people were falling head over heels yet. That would be wishful thinking. If that started happening, I'd quit my day job and do this full time. Every artists' dream, right?

So on to some good stuff. Here's an image I just finished for the book. Cute, huh?



1 comment:

Minister of Common Sense said...

Bonnie, thank you for becoming a "Follower" of the Minister of Common Sense blog (theministerofcommonsense.blogspot.com). I appreciate your support and hope you will pass it on others. Nice art work, by the way!